Protect Your Irreplaceable Files
This easy to follow, 75 page digital ebook is the perfect guide to home backup, for anyone.
What Will You Get?
- Digital PDF Ebook suitable for reading on PC, Mac, iPad, Kindle, Sony and most other devices
- Step-by-step instructions on downloading, installing and configuring CrashPlan backup software
- 77 comprehensive pages
- 50 full color images and screenshots to guide you
- 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee if the ebook is not for you or for any reason at all.
- Peace of mind that you’ve backed up your irreplaceable files safely
What Have You Got To Lose?
Backup is not just for big companies anymore.
This step-by-step ebook will guide all levels of personal computer users through setting up a fully automated remote backup solution using free software.
- Your Digital Photo Collection – years or memories, family vacations and celebrations, which can never be replaced.
- Your Music Collection – MP3, Windows Media and WAV files that you might use in a program like iTunes, Windows Media Player or Winamp.
- Your Movies that you created on your camcorder or downloaded like MP4, MPG and QuickTime.
- Your Documents – Excel and Word files created over the years during times of study or perhaps for your home budget.
Money Back Guarantee
You don’t like the book? No problem. Let me know within 60 days and I’d be happy to give you a refund. No quibbles.
How Can You Lose Files?
The reality is that this happens and there are many reasons it could happen such as:
- Hard Disk Failure – as computers get older and used more, hard disks wear and eventually breakdown.
- Viruses and other internet threats – A leading anti-virus software vendor recently published statistics that taking only the top twenty viruses in the world, over 55 million files on some 1.8 million computers were in infected in February 2011 alone.
- The DELETE button – I’ve done it, maybe you’ve done it and certainly other people have done it. Inadvertently hitting the delete button happens.
- Tragic Events – House fires and flooding destroying your computer.
- Natural Disasters – Hurricanes and earthquakes can and do destroy everything a person, household or neighborhood owns. At least you can protect your files.