You own one or more of the products listed below but you have lost your product key and need to retrieve it. This can be achieved by downloading and running a small piece of software capable of retrieving your product keys from the Windows Registry.
You will not have to edit the registry directly for this to work.
- You have lost/forgotten the product key to one or more of the products:
- Microsoft Windows XP, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2003, Server 2008
- Office XP, Office 2003, and Office 2007 family of products
- Visual Basic .NET Standard 2003
- Visio 2007
- MS Project 2007
- Quake 2004
- DVD Profiler
- Adobe Photoshop
- Borland Delphi
- plus many more applications
Solution – Magic Jelly Bean Keyfinder
- Download the keyfinder here
- Extract the file to a folder of your choice
- Double click keyfinder.exe
- The key finder will open a window to display the keys relating to any installed applications that are supported.